Monday, April 1, 2013

Full and Tired

Easter Sunday was a great day! Lots of yummy food and family time (a successful dinner made for 10 people and an Easter egg hunt for the kids), church and a special production by the kids. The only thing missing was a run. Early in the day I was thinking that I was missing a workout, but after a great dinner and some wine, being active was the last thing on my mind!

If possible, I'd like to get in at least one day of yoga this week, if not two. If I don't end up doing two days of yoga, maybe one of yoga and one of pilates. I'm hoping that the husband wants to keep going with C25K; maybe we can get in two more days of that. If I manage to get a couple of runs in, as well, I'll be happy! We're going away next weekend, so it will be a couple of weeks before spin happens again.

I don't have much else to report, so I'll leave you with this picture of the family from Easter. I hope you all had a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment