Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Have Nothing

So, I promised someone that I would be "real" in this blog. I will promise all of you that, really. To that end, you should know...I didn't work out again. I want so badly to be the person who must work out every day, but I'm not. There are many times, like today, that I actually to want to go for a run...but it ends up being at a time that I can't - like when I'm at work. All day I planned to run before dinner, but when I got home I was freakin' exhausted. I couldn't bear to do anything!

Because I have no workout news, I'll tell you that I'm on Instagram now. Want to follow me? I'm missymichelejill. It would be cool if I could find some other adults to follow, since I'm currently following my daughters and their friends. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

In completely unrelated news, I made the kids a fun breakfast this morning. (Actually, I guess it is related, since I also posted this pic on Instagram.) The kids had state testing *again* today and they insisted this breakfast would help. Who am I to argue?

Toast with PB and chocolate chips
Here's to another day and another chance to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment