Saturday, April 20, 2013

A(nother) Break

Seriously, I'm starting to lose it with these unscheduled breaks I've been taking! I ran on Tuesday with Dave and then didn't do another thing. I had late meetings this week, which meant I couldn't drag myself out of bed in the morning. The kids had lots of stuff going on at night, which meant it was too difficult to fit anything in before bedtime. I did walk with some mothers at swim practice the other night, but it was short and I can't imagine counted for much. Oh well - there's nothing I can do about it now.

I went to spin this morning. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong because I actually had fun! I wonder if I'm working hard enough? It was definitely a workout, though, so I guess that's all that matters. I'm really looking forward to a run tomorrow - hoping to do 4 miles. Hopefully the weather cooperates so I can do it outside. I'd also like to find someone to run with me out on the bike path. (I won't go out there alone.) If not, a neighborhood ride it is.

A friend of mine took me to opening night of a play last night, The Clean House. If any of you are in the Buffalo area, I highly recommend it! I laughed and cried...a lot. It stirred a lot of emotion and touched on some issues that many of us are all too familiar with. Go see it!

Today I'm hanging with a friend, shopping at Penzeys and picking up some cans/bottles that a friend is donating to my mission trip. It's shaping up to be a good day! Fingers crossed that the weather is good enough for Brett's first baseball game of the season tomorrow!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment