Sunday, April 14, 2013

I Failed

So, I didn't check back in yesterday; I guess time got away from me! My run never happened, either. I ended up getting FANTASTIC Sabres tickets for Dave and Brett and the game started at 3. (Bonus: they actually won!) I thought I would just go for a run without him, but the girls begged to go to the mall and use their gift cards, since the boys were doing something "special."

I have to say I'm a little concerned that it has been days since my last workout. Grrrr....

In other failing news, I forgot to take a picture of the banana bread I talked about. Well, I remembered after it was almost gone :-)

Note: I'm typing this on my phone and have no idea where the banana bread picture is going to show up. I may have to fix that later.

I also failed to take a picture of dinner last night. There are no leftovers, either. I guess you're going to have to take my word for it that it was good!

Next up today (after I type this, drink coffee and snuggle with my dogs) is church. Then, we need to take the kids places, but I'm getting a run in no matter what. Really. Don't let me come back here if I don't, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment