Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nice and Easy

I didn't wake up for yoga yesterday. (That's becoming a common theme, isn't it?) I was so incredibly tired! I went to bed around 9:30 on Sunday and didn't get out of bed until almost 7. I guess I needed it.

Brett had house team practice yesterday (Dave's the coach and Amelia is the bench coach), so I took Meg to swim practice. When we got home, the couch looked really inviting. I snuggled with a blanket and both dogs and hoped Dave would forget about c25k. He didn't.

 He was on week 2 day 3, which is 90 seconds running with 2 minutes of brisk walking, 6 times. We apparently did an extra minute of running in there because he got a phone call and that somehow messed up the app for a bit. Overall, though, it was a nice and easy workout for me. (Dave struggled a bit more, but he'll get there. I remember when I first started - holy cow was it hard!) He asked if I was going to keep going for another mile or so like I normally do when we're done, but I decided that last night I was done. I came back in and spent some time with Brett, who had a headache and just needed some love.

Meg is the only one with something going on tonight. Maybe I can get another run in? We'll see. I'd really like to get to yoga in the morning, so I don't want to get to bed too late.

Do you stick to weekly workout plans? How did you do it?

Happy Tuesday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment