Friday, September 6, 2013

Five for Friday...or something like that

People list five fun facts on Friday, right? It's a thing? I don't know. I think it is. I'm not sure if these facts are actually fun, but there are five of them.

1. I have signed umpteen school papers in the last three days. The kids started school (8th, 6th and 4th grade) and I've had to verify my phone number, decide on emergency plans and read classroom rules more times than I'd care to count. Yes, I understand that my children should turn their homework in on time.

2. Fall is coming. Mornings and evenings are cooler, and I LOVE IT. I love fall. I love sweaters and jeans. I love long sleeve tshirts. I love sleeping under blankets. I also love celebrating my birthday

3. I take bad pictures. See:

Meg, Amelia and Frack


4. I'm running out of facts. I didn't realize this would be so hard. Perhaps this post wasn't my best idea. How about telling you I love to bake? I made cookies last night. In related events, I haven't stopped eating cookies in 24 hours.

5. Meg would like you to know my favorite colors are green and pink.

Wow. I'll try to do better next week.

So, what are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment